Raymond James Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE-RJF). It provides diversified banking and investment products to individuals, corporations and municipalities. You can handle your money in a smarter way with Raymond James Bank. It enables you to earn interest on every penny you invest. You can get the benefit of effective investment opportunities with attractive interest rates. Potential returns on an investment ensure effective cash management.
FDIC insured Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offered by Raymond James Bank can prove to be a good add on in your investment portfolio. You can invest your funds for a period of 3 months to 5 years at a specified interest rate. With a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 you can earn the following interest rates:
– A CD account to be matured after 90 days would earn 1.62% interest with 1.63% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 6 months would earn 2.55% interest with 2.58% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 12 months would earn 2.86% interest with 2.90% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 18 months would earn 2.86% interest with 2.90% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 24 months would earn 3.54% interest with 3.60% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 36 months would earn 3.92% interest with 4.00% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 48 months would earn 3.92% interest with 4.00% APY.
– A CD account to be matured after 60 months would earn 4.26% interest with 4.35% APY.
* The above rates have been noted as on 20-05-08.
CD Account Features:
@ There is a complete flexibility of investing over the minimum required amount of $1,000.
@ Interest is compounded on a daily basis.
@ Interest can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or at the maturity for CDs with terms of one year or less.
@ Your funds are FDIC insured.
Now Raymond James Bank facilitates its clients with Internet Banking. By providing Online Banking it has brought a convenient way of handling your finances. You can use Online Banking safely at any time, any place from any computer.
To open a CD account; if you are an existing client you may contact your financial advisor or in case of a new customer you can call Raymond James Bank at 800-718-2265.