Pacific Mercantile Bank is a high tech bank providing personalized services to its customers. With its facility of Online Banking, ‘Pacific Mercantile Bank’ becomes accessible right from your computer. You can access your accounts, pay your bills, transfer funds and even manage your business finances. You can do it at any time convenient for you.
You may consider opening a Certificate of Deposit (CD) account with Pacific Mercantile Bank. You are required to open your CD account with a minimum of deposit of $10,000.00 and earn high interest rates which are explained below:
– For a 3 Month CD you earn 2.74% interest with 2.78% APY.
– For a 6 Month CD you earn 3.50% interest with 3.56% APY.
– For a 12 Month CD you earn 3.59% interest with 3.66% APY.
– For a 18 Month CD you earn 3.49% interest with 3.55% APY.
– For a 24 Month CD you earn 3.49% interest with 3.55% APY.
– For a 36 Month CD you earn 3.49% interest with 3.55% APY.
– For a 60 Month CD you earn 3.59% interest with 3.66% APY.
* The above rates have been noted as on 5/20/2008.
@ Early withdrawal penalties may reduce the earnings.
@ Your funds are FDIC insured.
@ The interest earned can be transferred monthly to any of other accounts with Pacific Mercantile Bank.
@ Rates on CDs are fixed for the term of CD at the time of opening.
Gain 24×7 access to your funds.You can view their Online Banking demo and become techy to manage your accounts online easily. In case of any questions you may call at (866) 762-2788 or toll free (866) 450-5600.