Make your savings safe by opening your credit union account with Alabama Credit Union. A comprehensive study reveals that an average member of Alabama Credit Union saves approximately $30 to $150 a month as compared to using the same services at a bank or other financial institution. Its members save almost $1.7 million in service fees annually including checking account charges, credit card fees, ATM charges, loan processing fees, and others. These figures reveal the real monetary benefit enjoyed by the members of this credit union.
Now you can open your certificate of deposit account to enjoy high rates of return on your investment. You can open your CD account with a minimum of $500. Explained below are the interest rates as offered on Certificates of Deposit opened for different time periods:
– 6 months certificate earns you 2.80% interest. The interest is compounded and cerdited at maturity.
– 12 months certificate earns you 2.90% interest, 2.93% APY.
– 15 months certificate earns you 4.00% interest, 4.06% APY.
– 24 months certificate earns you 3.00% interest, 3.03% APY.
– 30 months certificate earns you 3.15% interest, 3.19% APY.
– 36 months certificate earns you 3.25% interest, 3.29% APY.
– 48 months certificate earns you 3.40% interest, 3.44% APY.
– 60 months certificate earns you 4.00% interest, 4.06% APY.
General features of CD Account:
@ Interest is compounded quarterly and credited at monthly/quarterly basis.
@ There is an automatic renewal.
@ Additional deposits are not allowed.
@ For withdrawals you are allowed to withdraw only the interest.
@ Your funds are federally insured.
@ All the above rates have been noted as on November 12, 2008.
You may select any term of up to 60 months that is suitable to you. If you prefer you can also invest in Market Index Certificate. You can start by investing $500 for 36 or 60 month plans and earn dividends based on the performance of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
For any queries you may call at 888-817-2002 or 205-348-5944 or send an email to info AT AlabamaCU.com.